domenica 25 marzo 2012

Another Sunday

The day of rest... that's maybe why I really don't like it, as I don't know how to rest!!
Today I made 'Crispy roasted fish cakes wrapped in smoked streaky bacon'... almost, not with streaky bacon but with smoked italian ham (speck) and I have to say it was delicious!
I wouldn't definitely call Jamie Oliver an italian cook, however his recipes are good!! Really good. Sometimes he puts too much ingredients in his meals, but the simple ones are indeed interesting.
Going back to the rest subject... I was in a very bad mood today again... I had to really force myself to go out of the house even though the weather was very appealing and unusual for this country and time of year... so once outside I walked to town, it was busy, there was a chocolate festival, had a look around, managed to buy something... something... shoes of course, and then walked back to ST... at the end I managed to spend this day somehow, working on my mood, trying not to be overwhelmed by that grip in my stomach, or more precisely just under the diaphram. Shoud I find myself an activity to avoid the Sunday rest? Maybe I should stop cleaning the house during the week, so that I can spend the rest day scraping and tidying... I can't remember when this started, I don't remember feeling like this when I was still living in Italy... maybe because in those days I used to go to church, so maybe now this feeling is the punishment for a betrayal.
Maybe it's just that I am fucked up.

Nessun commento: